MARKETING REPRESENTATIVE AGREEMENT REGARDING THE SALE OF "JEWELS BY PARK LANE" PRODUCTS
I understand and agree to the following terms:
1. I am aged 18 years or older.
2. Upon execution of this agreement (Agreement), and whilst this Agreement remains on foot, I will have the right to sell "Jewels by Park Lane" products in accordance with the terms of the Park Lane Rebels. compensation plan with respect to the sale of "Jewels by Park Lane" products.
3. I have read the Park Lane Rebels. compensation plan and I agree to abide by the rules contained within that document with respect to the sale of "Jewels by Park Lane" products. I understand and agree that the Park Lane Rebels. compensation plan may be amended from time to time and I agree that my continued association with Park Lane Rebels. will be bound by those amendments relating to the sale of "Jewels by Park Lane" products when provided to me from time to time.
4. I understand that there is no requirement beyond signing this Agreement to become a associate or other affiliate of Park Lane Rebels. and that any purchase of demonstration/sample kits, sales aids, literature, etc. by me are strictly voluntary.
5. I understand that one hundred percent (100%) payment must accompany all orders submitted to Park Lane Rebels by me for "Jewels by Park Lane" product and that I am responsible for the remittance of any monies to Park Lane Rebels.
6. I acknowledge that to the extent that I provide any service or benefit to Park Lane Rebels., this is as an independent contractor (that is, an independent service provider), and not an employee. I further represent and warrant that I am self-employed. I understand that I am engaging in an independent business, including, when I sell or promote "Jewels by Park Lane" as a representative of Park Lane Rebels. I acknowledge that any personal title that I may use, for promotional purposes (for example and without limitation, director, sales associate, representative) is a title only, and will not affect my status or the nature of my relationship with Park Lane Rebels. as outlined in this paragraph. I also understand and agree that:
(a) I am responsible for payment of all taxes relating to any income generated by my activities in connection with the sale of "Jewels by Park Lane" product, whether as an independent contractor or otherwise, and for filing of all associated returns and reports;
(b) I am not entitled to claim from Park Lane Rebels. wages, superannuation, allowances, workers' compensation or any other benefit related to employment, and I warrant that I will not make, and indemnify Park Lane Rebels. against, any claim in relation to the above matters.
7. I am entitled to terminate my association and relationship with Park Lane Rebels. at any time by giving written notification to Park Lane Rebels. I understand that such termination will disentitle me to any benefit that would otherwise arise under the Park Lane Rebels. compensation plan in relation to the promotion or sale of "Jewels by Park Lane" products. Voluntary termination is effective upon receipt of such notice by Park Lane Rebels. Notification of the termination may be forwarded to any affected parties. I understand that Park Lane Rebels. may terminate the arrangements set out in this agreement (and any association between me and Park Lane Rebels.) any time, with or without cause, by giving written notification to me. I understand that such termination will disentitle me to any benefit that would otherwise arise under the Park Lane Rebels compensation plan in relation to the promotion or sale of "Jewels by Park Lane" products.
8. I agree that while this Agreement is in effect and at any time following the termination of this Agreement (or my association with Park Lane Rebels.), I will not use or disclose to any person or company any confidential information of Park Lane Rebels. obtained during the course of my association (in any capacity) with Park Lane Rebels. I acknowledge that confidential information includes, but is not limited to, names and/or addresses of associates of, Independent Contractors to or employees of Park Lane Rebels., or any other trade secrets of Park Lane Rebels. I will not reveal to any person or company the amounts paid to me by Park Lane Rebels. by virtue of this Agreement, unless required to do so by law. I will not use or give to any person or company any sales literature or other materials furnished to me by Park Lane Rebels.
9. From the date of this Agreement and for one year following the date of termination of this Agreement (whether by myself or Park Lane Rebels., and whether for cause or without cause), I will not either directly or indirectly, either for myself or for any other person, firm, or corporation, call upon solicit, divert, or take away any of Park Lane Rebels's employees or other associates or independent contractors.
10. I am a marketing representative who establishes and services my own clients, as an independent contractor or otherwise, but not as an employee of Park Lane Rebels. My arrangements with Park Lane Rebels. under this Agreement does not constitute the sale of a franchise or exclusive work arrangement, nor are there any exclusive territories granted to any person or entity representing Park Lane Rebels. No franchise fees have been paid to me, nor am I acquiring any interest in a security by executing this Agreement
11. All orders submitted by me will be subject to acceptance by Park Lane Rebels. and I will not change or alter Park Lane Rebels's regular terms of sale. I acknowledge that I have no authority to enter into contracts or promises of any kind for or on behalf of Park Lane Rebels.
12. Price discounts on any Park Lane Rebels. sales kits and samples may be offered from time to time to promote sales of "Jewels by Park Lane" products through the party plan method. Any use of sales kits or samples for other purposes will result in a retrospective price charge to me equal to full retail price for such products.
13. Without limiting any other clause above, this Agreement is not intended and will not be construed to create a relationship of employment, partnership, or joint venture between myself and Park Lane Rebels. or any other representative, or sponsor of Park Lane Rebels. I understand that I have no authority to bind Park Lane Rebels. to any obligation.
14. I will not use the business name, logo, copyrighted material, trademarks, or service marks, which I am entitled to use by authorization of Park Lane Rebels except in materials provided by Park Lane Rebels. or those of "Jewels by Park Lane" or by Park Lane Jewellery Limited. I understand that unauthorized use or duplication of such trademark or copyrighted materials is a violation of my Agreement and may result in termination of this Agreement, my relationship with Park Lane Rebels., and other possible legal action.
15. I hereby agree not to repackage, re-label, copy, or cause to have copied the "Jewels by Park Lane" products, nor will I sell said products under any other name or label. I further agree to refrain from producing, selling, and using, for the purpose of advertising, promoting, or describing the company products, compensation plan, or other programs, any written, recorded, or other materials which have not been approved or provided by Park Lane Rebels.
16. This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales and each party irrevocably and unconditionally submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New South Wales.
17. I agree that the rights and obligations under this Agreement cannot be assigned without the prior written consent of Park Lane Rebels.
18. I have been given the full and fair opportunity to seek independent legal advice before entering into this Agreement
19. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between me and Park Lane Rebels. regarding my association and relationship with Park Lane Rebels. and no other promises, representations, guarantees, or agreements of any kind shall be valid unless in writing and signed by both parties.